Guiding Lost Families Home for Over 100 Years
a shelter for women and their children.
Event sponsorship opportunities available. Please contact Kirsten at email@example.com
We'd love to spotlight your business at our April 2019 Fundraiser!
Pacific Lifeline is a faith-based ministry and shelter serving homeless women and their children from San Bernardino, Riverside, and Los Angeles counties (and the surrounding areas), empowering them to achieve personal and social stability.
• Nine women received weekly case management, individual therapy, and group therapy sessions.
• Fifteen children received weekly tutoring and individual therapy, and participated in weekly group activities.
• Nine women participated in life skills workshops
• At the end of 2018, of the nine families served that year, one moved into one of the permanent houses on our property, three moved into permanent housing, four continued to live in our shelter, and one was dismissed.
• 71 children received back to school supplies and clothing.
• 34 Extended Care families had access to food, clothing and basic necessities, household items, Thanksgiving food and Christmas gifts, and community resource referrals.
• Volunteer Interns served over 1,690 hours.
Snapshot of Services in 2018
We won't bombard you with emails, but will keep you up to date on events, volunteer opportunities, and issues affecting homelessness!
Sign up for our E-News
Size 6 Diapers
Bus Passes/Uber or Lyft cards
Please contact us for
clothing size needs