Guiding Lost Families Home for Over 100 Years
a shelter for women and their children.
Thank You to Our Evening of Oldies but Goodies at Padua Hills Theater Sponsors
Pacific Lifeline is a faith-based ministry and shelter serving homeless women and their children from San Bernardino, Riverside, and east Los Angeles counties, empowering them to achieve personal and social stability.
Snapshot of Services in 2017
• Ten women received weekly case management, individual therapy, and group therapy sessions.
• Seventeen children received weekly tutoring and individual therapy, and participated in weekly group activities.
• Ten women participated in life skills workshops
• At the end of 2017, of the nine families served that year, six moved into permanent housing and four continued to live in the shelter.
• 65 children received back to school supplies and clothing.
• 40 families had access to food, clothing and basic necessities, household items, Thanksgiving food and Christmas gifts, and community resource referrals.
• Volunteer Interns served over 2,300 hours.
We won't bombard you with emails, but will keep you up to date on events, volunteer opportunities, and issues affecting homelessness!
Sign up for our E-News