Guiding Lost Families Home for Over 100 Years
a shelter for women and their children.
San Antonio Regional Hospital
Trek Distribution Center
Quotes from families who received the food:
"God bless you for blessing my family with food that will bring us together during a time to give thanks."
"There are no words to express how grateful I am for this food. Thank you so much. God bless."
Snapshot of Services in 2015
• Seven women received weekly case management, individual therapy, and group therapy sessions.
• Twelve children received weekly tutoring and individual therapy, and participated in weekly group activities.
• Seven women participated in bi-monthly life skills workshops
• Of the seven families served in 2015, three moved into permanent housing, two continue to live in the shelter, one lives in our re-entry home, and one was dismissed for program non-compliance.
• 64 children received back to school supplies and clothing.
• 38 families had access to food, clothing and basic necessities, household items, Thanksgiving food and Christmas gifts, and community resource referrals.
• Volunteers served over 600 hours.
Our 2015 Audit shows that 81% of all donations go directly to the programs for women and children within our care.
Donate your furniture, clothes, household items, and more..
We won't bombard you with emails, but will keep you up to date on events, volunteer opportunities, and issues affecting homelessness!!
We offer a wide range of programs to help current clients and families who complete our program.
Signup for our E-News
Our volunteers are the key to our success. Volunteers help with facility and grounds maintenance, and work directly with the families,
Size 1, 5 & 6 Diapers
Bakeware and Tupperware
Coffee Pot and Blender
Pacific Lifeline, a faith-based ministry, empowers women and their children facing chronic homelessness and helps them achieve personal and social stability.