Guiding Lost Families Home for Over 100 Years
a shelter for women and their children.
Our 2015 Audit shows that 81% of all donations go directly to the programs for women and children within our care.
Credit Card Donations
Thank You to Our
Big Band Evening at Padua Hills Theater Event Sponsors
Snapshot of Services in 2016
• Nine women received weekly case management, individual therapy, and group therapy sessions.
• Thirteen children received weekly tutoring and individual therapy, and participated in weekly group activities.
• Nine women participated in bi-monthly life skills workshops
• At the end of 2016, of the nine families served that year, four moved into permanent housing and five continued to live in the shelter.
• 76 children received back to school supplies and clothing.
• 35 families had access to food, clothing and basic necessities, household items, Thanksgiving food and Christmas gifts, and community resource referrals.
• Volunteers served over 600 hours.
Donate your furniture, clothes, household items, and more..
We won't bombard you with emails, but will keep you up to date on events, volunteer opportunities, and issues affecting homelessness!!
We offer a wide range of programs to help current clients and families who complete our program.
Signup for our E-News
Our volunteers are the key to our success. Volunteers help with facility and grounds maintenance, and work directly with the families,
Size 1, 5 & 6 Diapers
Bakeware and Tupperware
Coffee Pot and Blender