Home, Healing, Hope
for over 100 years
Snapshot of Services in 2014
• Nine women received weekly case management, individual therapy, and group therapy sessions.
• Sixteen children received weekly tutoring and individual therapy, and participated in weekly group activities.
• Nine women participated in regularly-scheduled life skills workshops
• Of the nine families served in 2014, four moved into permanent housing, three continue to live in the shelter, one lives in our re-entry home, and one was dismissed for program non-compliance.
• 69 children received back to school supplies and clothing.
• 38 families had access to food, clothing and basic necessities, household items, Thanksgiving food and Christmas gifts, and community resource referrals.
• Volunteers served over 600 hours.
Give A Car
and make a Difference
Donating a car that is in good working order to Pacific Lifeline is a rewarding way to get a tax deduction! A donated car gives a huge boost to a woman working to achieve self-sufficiency. Pacific Lifeline turns all donated vehicles over to residents who don't have cars, for just the cost of transferring ownership. Once a resident has transportation, so many hurdles disappear, making it easier to do such activities as take her children to the doctor, go to school or training courses, and look for a job or housing.
Call 909-931-2624 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
a shelter for women and their children.
Our 2014 Audit show that 81% of all donations go directly to the programs for women and children within our care.
Donate your furniture, clothes, household items, and more..
more than 144 members
We offer a wide range of programs to help current clients and our graduates.
Signup for our E-News
Our volunteers are the key to our success. Volunteers help with facility and grounds maintenance, and work directly with the families,
We have a wide variety of needs: for our resident families, items to maintain our shelter, and event items for special occasions.
Pacific Lifeline, a faith-based ministry, empowers women and their children facing chronic homelessness and helps them achieve personal and social stability.